MOL Dry Cargo Containers
Dry cargo containers are designed to meet the transportation needs of almost
all types of general cargo.
MOL provides the following features in its dry cargo containers:
- Each container is built in accordance with I.S.O. standards.
- All containers are inspected and approved by the Classification Society.
- As our containers are built according to technological specifications that
correspond to the requirements of the TIR/CCC agreements, not only is the risk
of pilferage significantly reduced, but Customs checks that are usually
carried out are eliminated, greatly improving transit time.
- Each container is designed not only to meet, but to exceed the standards
of strength required by the International Convention for Safe Containers.
- In addition to providing the popular 8 X 8 6 X 20 and
8 X 8 6 X 40
size containers, MOL also has available containers of
8 X 96 X 40 and 8 X
96 X 45 dimensions.
- Because tare weight is light and the inner length, width and height are
designed for maximum size, payload and internal capacity are considerably
- To ensure that goods are properly secured, lashing rings are fitted on the
inner container and securing eyes are located close to the door.
- Both steel and aluminum containers are available for general cargo. All of
the aluminum, and some of the steel containers are equipped with a liner made
of high-quality lauan plywood not only provides protection from cargo damage
but also easier vanning due to smoother interior surfaces.
- Through the use of an anti-corrosive steel plate, rusting is minimized,
thereby extending the containers use in the long term.
- A removable hanger bar mounted on the ceiling of some containers also
allows clothing to be transported.
- The maximum payload is indicated on or near the door. In some countries,
however, the containers cannot be loaded to the maximum indicated payload due
to road transportation regulations.
20' Standard Dry |
40' Standard Dry |
40' Dry Hi-Cube |
45' Dry Hi-Cube
Reefer | Specialty Equipment